General Information About Northeast Technology Center-Pryor
Northeast Vocational Technical Centers mission is to provide vocational technical education, training and support services to individuals, businesses and industries in northeast Oklahoma and surrounding communities to enable success in the global environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 39%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 160 Native American 17 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 81 Enrolled FullTime Graduates