General Information About Northeast Technology Center-Pryor
Northeast Vocational Technical Centers mission is to provide vocational technical education, training and support services to individuals, businesses and industries in northeast Oklahoma and surrounding communities to enable success in the global environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $381,878 Other Federal Grants $315,181 Scholarships & Fellowships $697,059 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $240,774 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $348,530
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 160 Native American 17 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 81 Enrolled FullTime Graduates