General Information About Northern Oklahoma College
Northern Oklahoma College, a multi-campus learning community, provides high quality, accessible, and affordable educational opportunities and services to allow citizens to develop to the full extent of their abilities, to succeed in a competitive global environment, and to be effective lifelong learners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,090 Native American 686 Asian 117 African American 395 Hispanic 253 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,009 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0