General Information About Northwest Technology Center-Fairview
Mission Preparing for success in education, careers, and life. Vision Northwest Technology Center provides extensive educational opportunities focusing on student needs and enhancing economic development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 24 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 26 Enrolled FullTime Graduates