General Information About Northwest Technology Center
Mission Preparing for success in education, careers, and life. Vision Northwest Technology Center provides extensive educational opportunities focusing on student needs and enhancing economic development. Core Values * We are industry-focused, student-centered and performance-driven. * Strong ethical character and professionalism are essential to meeting the challenges of our customers. * Innovation is essential to continual improvement. * Loyality and enthusiasm contribute to the acceptance that every challenge is an opportunity. * Positive relationships build teamwork and dedication to the mission of Northwest Technology Center.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 45 Native American 3.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 13 Enrolled FullTime Graduates