General Information About Oklahoma City Community College
Mission OCCC provides the people of Oklahoma and our community with broad access to certificates of mastery, associate degrees, community education, and cultural programs of exceptional quality, empowering our students to achieve their educational goals and our community to thrive in an increasingly global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 19,873 Native American 1,030 Asian 878 African American 1,685 Hispanic 1,163 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,148 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0