General Information About Oklahoma Health Academy
Oklahoma Health Academy is a community partner creating workforce professionals through quality educational programs that encourage personal and professional growth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 35%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 180 Native American 15.0 Asian 3.0 African American 56.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates