General Information About Oklahoma School of Photography
OSOP Mission The Oklahoma School of Photography(OSOP) makes available training in the field of Photography and Digital Imaging, enabling people to enter the field of photography either as freelance photographers, studio owners, or to work for employers in the field. The OSOP also makes available training in the field of Digital Imaging, enabling people to enter the field as freelance graphic designers, printer, publishers, or work for employers in the field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 44 Percent Admitted 91% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 94% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 63 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 52 Enrolled FullTime Graduates