General Information About Oklahoma State University-Main Campus
Proud of its land grant heritage, Oklahoma State University-Stillwater advances knowledge, enriches lives, and stimulates economic development through instruction, research, outreach, and creative activities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 7,561 Percent Admitted 86% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 480 600 Math 500 620
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 22 27 English 21 28 Math 20 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 26,417 Native American 2,202 Asian 414 African American 1,100 Hispanic 640 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15,776 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2,103