General Information About Platt College
Our growth has been steady and progressive due to our unyielding belief that each student is the most important person on campus, and our intrinsic value of every person's right to a marketable education. Accept our warm welcome into the Platt College family, and be prepared for a life changing journey.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 52 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 63% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 177 Native American 16 Asian 1 African American 45 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates