General Information About Platt College-OKC Central Campus
Platt College is a community partner creating workforce professionals through quality educational programs that encourage personal and professional growth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 353 Native American 19.0 Asian 3.0 African American 107.0 Hispanic 53.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 240 Enrolled FullTime Graduates