General Information About Pryor Beauty College
PRYOR BEAUTY COLLEGE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING EACH STDENT WITH A WELL COORDINATED EDUCATIONAL POGRAM. STUDENTS WILL GAIN INVALUABLE EXPERIENCE WHILE ATTENDING SCHOOL. STUDNTS WILL GRADUATE PROYOR BEAUTY COLLEGE WITH THE LATEST TECHNIQUES IN THE MULTIFACETED FIELD OF COSMETOLOGY. PRYOR BEAUTY COLLEGE IS DEDICATED TO DEVELOPING COSMETOLOGY PROFESSIONALS WIH DETERMINATION AND A EILL TO SUCCEED.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 73 Native American 19 Asian 2 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 60 Enrolled FullTime Graduates