General Information About Red River Technology Center
Our vision at Red River Technology Center is to accept the challenge of providing a world-class workforce by providing leadership, technological training, and skills needed for our students, businesses, and communities to grow and prosper. Our mission is to provide quality education, services and resources by using modern technology to encourage a better quality of life for our students, customers, and communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 159 Native American 13 Asian 0 African American 2 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 66 Enrolled FullTime Graduates