General Information About Redlands Community College
Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement. Value Statements Include: Learner-Centered Environment Provide a rich academic environment in which learners engage in designing and completing individual educational goals. Academic Excellence Provide opportunities for continuous academic growth through a challenging and rigorous curriculum enhanced by the application of research and technology. Collaboration and Service Provide learning opportunities in collaboration with public and private partners that reinforce the value of service to others and strengthen ethical development and civic engagement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,300 Native American 261.0 Asian 41.0 African American 164.0 Hispanic 126.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,056 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0