General Information About Rose State College
As a public, open admissions, associate degree granting institution, Rose State College provides higher education preparation for lifelong learning through programs and services designed to serve a diverse community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,266 Native American 725 Asian 305 African American 1,963 Hispanic 603 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,390 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0