General Information About Saint Gregorys University
We, the Buckley Team of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, declare our mission to be true disciples of Christ, Soldiers of the Cross, by proclaiming the Word of God though our actions and words. We will be a team by upholding each other in times of sorrow and joy, through trusting, comforting, learning and praying together. By doing so, we will become a better example to those to whom we minister on retreats and in daily life. Through our retreats we will help teams to know and to understand their Catholic faith. By sharing our personal experiences, we can guide them on their own journey with Christ. By fulfilling our mission, we will love and serve God in communion with each other.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 971 Percent Admitted 62% Men Admitted 59% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 530 Math 330 430 Writing 420 520
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 English 16 22 Math 16 22
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 981 Native American 72 Asian 6 African American 66 Hispanic 69 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 633 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 22