General Information About Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
To provide a supportive educational environment for students to actively participate in learning and to provide quality career oriented higher education programs to a diverse student population.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 525 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 92% Women Admitted 67% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,542 Native American 48 Asian 52 African American 124 Hispanic 168 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,169 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0