General Information About Tulsa Technology Center-Riverside Campus
To prepare people for success in the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 823 Percent Admitted 96% Men Admitted 97% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 654 Native American 64 Asian 30 African American 53 Hispanic 31 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 104 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0