General Information About University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
The mission of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $0 Other Federal Grants $920,000 Scholarships & Fellowships $6,311,000 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $3,283,000 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $3,155,500
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,698 Native American 385 Asian 389 African American 152 Hispanic 123 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,163 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2,179