General Information About Virgils Beauty College
The educational objectives and goals of the school are to educate and train Cosmetology students in the principles and practice of Cosmetology, Manicurist-Nail Tech students in the principles of Manicuring and artificial nails and Instructor students in the principles and practice of teaching. The purpose being, to enable the students to pass the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology examination and to become professionals in the fields of Cosmetology and thus prepare them for a career and profitable employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 50 Native American 12 Asian 1 African American 9 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 39 Enrolled FullTime Graduates