General Information About Yukon Beauty College Inc
"OUR MSSION IS TO SERVE AS A CENTER FOR ECONOMIC PROGRESS IN COSMETOLOGY. WE PROVIDE QUALITY TRAINING and SERVICES TO FULFILL OUR COMMUNITIES PRESENT and FUTURE NEEDS, WHILE MAINTAINING A CUSTOMER ORIENTED ATMOSPHERE."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 33 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates