General Information About Abdill Career College Inc
Our mission at Abdill Career College, Inc. is to provide the educational means that will enable each student to achieve their goals. Whether it is to enhance a current career or begin a new career, we can offer a selection of career programs, and flexible individualized courses that can enhance every student's opportunities for success in our society's diverse and technical workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 161 Native American 7.0 Asian 2.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 104 Enrolled FullTime Graduates