General Information About Anthem College-Portland
The mission of Anthem College is to providfe quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the field of Allied Health Care and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential.
This school is accredited by Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 935 Native American 10 Asian 75 African American 35 Hispanic 212 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 583 Enrolled FullTime Graduates