General Information About Beau Monde College of Hair Design
Beau Monde College of Hair Design's mission is to serve the needs of private, vocational education and to maintain a vocational learning environment, which stimulates training and the development of professional ethics and decorum, and academic excellence within the Cosmetology Industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 269 Native American 2 Asian 4 African American 62 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 158 Enrolled FullTime Graduates