General Information About Blue Mountain Community College
Blue Mountain Community College will realize its vision by providing high-quality programs for college preparation, college transfer, career/technical, workforce development, and self-improvement that will strengthen the economy and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. The College provides dynamic and innovative programs and delivery methods in response to the changing needs of our customers: the students, businesses, industries, and communities of eastern Oregon.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,741 Native American 61 Asian 28 African American 12 Hispanic 353 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,399 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0