General Information About Clackamas Community College
Is to serve the people of the college district with high quality education and training opportunities that are accessible to all students, adaptable to changing needs, and accountable to the community we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 18,721 Native American 229.0 Asian 907.0 African American 290.0 Hispanic 2,078.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,382 Enrolled FullTime Graduates