General Information About Clatsop Community College
The mission of Clatsop Community College is to provide high quality learning opportunities for individuals in Clatsop County and beyond, and to lead in meeting the changing needs of our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 51%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,907 Native American 72.0 Asian 52.0 African American 31.0 Hispanic 158.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 506 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0