General Information About College of Hair Design Careers
The College of Hair Design Careers is dedicated to the development and execution of an educational program in the basics of Hair Design, Esthetics, and Nail Technology which will enable the student to learn the theory, to develop the technical and people skills necessary to pass examinations for State Certification, and to be employed in the Cosmetology industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 64 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 110 Native American 3.0 Asian 2.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates