General Information About Columbia Gorge Community College
Columbia Gorge Community College builds dreams and transforms lives by providing lifelong educational programs that strengthen our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,808 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,545
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $0 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $71,392 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $71,392 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $35,696
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,835 Native American 17 Asian 21 African American 6 Hispanic 183 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 482 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0