General Information About Linfield College-Nursing & Health Sciences
The Linfield College Portland Campus advances education specifically in the health professions that * promotes integrity, honesty, and service to society in the context of social justice * honors the dignity and worth of the individual as well as the rich texture of diverse cultures and varied ways of understanding * promises intellectual challenge and academic excellence on a foundation of the liberal arts * values both theoretical and practical knowledge * graduates highly competent health professionals who espouse the highest degree of professionalism and commitment * piques curiosity for a lifetime of inquiry * and inspires the courage to live by moral and spiritual principle and to defend freedom of conscience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- American Baptist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 367 Native American 3 Asian 35 African American 9 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 357 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0