General Information About New Hope Christian College
To glorify God through biblically based college education that disciples and equips servants of Jesus Christ to become life-long learners who offer effective and relevant Spirit-filled ministry and leadership in the Church and world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 149 Percent Admitted 36% Men Admitted 30% Women Admitted 40% Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $10,923 Room & Board Charge $5,670 Books & Supplies Cost $750 Dorm Capacity 100
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 3 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 113 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0