General Information About Northwest College
The mission of Beaverton School of Beauty is to train our students to the highest possible level of skill, ethics, knowledge and professionalism resulting in marketable job skills and confidence which will enable them to begin and continue a career in the Cosmetology profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 83 Native American 2 Asian 4 African American 2 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 25 Enrolled FullTime Graduates