General Information About Oregon College of Art and Craft
Oregon College of Art & Craft is dedicated to excellence in teaching art through craft, contributing significantly to the continuity of contemporary craft as an artistic expression.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 44 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 152 Native American 5 Asian 5 African American 0 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 104 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2