General Information About Oregon Institute of Technology
Oregon Institute of Technology, the only public institute of technology in the Pacific Northwest, provides degree programs in engineering and health technologies, management, communications and applied sciences that prepare students to be effective participants in their professional, public and international communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 699 Percent Admitted 93% Men Admitted 94% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 560 Math 460 580
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,946 Native American 107.0 Asian 286.0 African American 65.0 Hispanic 232.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,164 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 9