General Information About Phagans Tigard Beauty School
Our mission is to inspire and provide each of our students with the entry level technical skills, people skills and personal attitude, necessary for a long, profitable career in the cosmetology industry. This is our mission and our commitment to our students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 55 Native American 1 Asian 3 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates