General Information About Rogue Community College
The mission of Student Services is to respectfully guide individuals toward learning through growth and awareness. We provide a broad range of programs and services designed to promote academic success, student life, and personal development. You'll find information about those programs and services right here. You'll also learn what's happening in the division and when events are taking place. There's almost always something new going on so please check back often! Our staff know how to solve issues and problems that sometimes arise for students and are a great source of information about Rogue Community College resources and policies. We are here to help you succeed and make the most of your RCC experience. We encourage you to reflect the values of our division: work hard, learn, get along, be kind and have fun!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,778 Native American 197 Asian 164 African American 101 Hispanic 604 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,884 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0