General Information About Roseburg Beauty College
We maintain a training program that constantly looks toward the future in all subjects relating to Hair Design, Esthetics and Nail Technology. We are committed to providing an educational experience in the basic fundamentals of each course. We strive to impart professional skills and attitudes into each individual student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 5 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 49 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 36 Enrolled FullTime Graduates