General Information About Valley Medical College
Along with the quality medical programs offered in Salem, Oregon, Valley Medical College also has student services aimed at helping you succeed. They start with VMC’s caring and supportive staff dedicated to helping all students thrive. Our Student Success Center assists in locating solutions to issues that may affect your success. Our student services range from tutoring to employment services. Our Student Success Center is here for you, and we encourage its use. Valley Medical College wants to see you reach your full potential prior to and after graduation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 109 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 245 Enrolled FullTime Graduates