General Information About Warner Pacific College
Warner Pacific College is an urban Christian liberal arts college dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds an education that prepares them for the spiritual,moral,social and technological challenges of the twenty-first century. Warner Pacific College will be internationally recognized for the expression of Christian values,rigorous academic standards,innovation, leadership development, student-centered services and fiscal strength. As a contemporary Christian learning community, Warner Pacific College is: Christ Centered, People focused, Excellence driven, Future directed.Thus, the purpose of Warner Pacific is to develop persons as change agents characterized by integrity, transformation, a sense of mutual responsibility and a pursuit of personal excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Church of God
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 787 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 64% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,578 Native American 5 Asian 44 African American 90 Hispanic 70 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,536 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 177