General Information About Antonelli Institute
The primary goal of Antonelli Institute is to have its students become qualified visual artists in every sense of the word. All programs of study in Photography and Graphic Design / Commercial Art are designed to provide entry-level training to the student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 217 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 223 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 197 Enrolled FullTime Graduates