General Information About Antonelli Medical and Professional Institute
Antonelli Medical & Professional Institute's philosophy is one of involvement, through hands-on training and real-world education, which enables the graduate to meet the challenges of their profession and demonstrate competency in the use of the many tools and techniques of the profession. The Institute seeks to prepare dedicated and competent students to enter the expanding health care field. The programs combine concentrated academic studies with clinical training and on-the-job externships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 96 Percent Admitted 45% Men Admitted 38% Women Admitted 45% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 186 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 13 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates