General Information About Automotive Training Center
Our mission at Automotive Training Center is simple: to ensure that you’re the best professional that you can be when you leave our doors.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 164 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 454 Native American 0 Asian 11 African American 67 Hispanic 45 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 311 Enrolled FullTime Graduates