General Information About Bidwell Training Center Inc
BTC offers majors created through strong partnerships with leading Pittsburgh corporations, agencies and organizations. Several of these majors include externships with area companies, enabling you to gain practical on-the-job experience plus valuable professional contacts and references.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 27 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 312 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 161.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 140 Enrolled FullTime Graduates