General Information About Bradford School
The mission of all Bradford Schools is to provide career education and training that can be completed in as short a time as practical, yet be thorough enough to ensure a good entry-level job and a solid base for future progress in a selected career field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 867 Percent Admitted 92% Men Admitted 93% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 598 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 92 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 563 Enrolled FullTime Graduates