General Information About Cabrini College
Education of the Heart Cabrini College is a Catholic institution of higher education dedicated to academic excellence, leadership development, and a commitment to social justice. The College welcomes learners of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds and prepares them to become engaged citizens of the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,666 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 520 Math 420 520
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,565 Native American 5.0 Asian 54.0 African American 323.0 Hispanic 76.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,309 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 175