General Information About Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology
The mission of the Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology is to provide exceptional educational opportunities for career oriented central Pennsylvanians and to provide our region's employers with well trained and motivated employees who are fully prepared for the highly paid technical jobs of the 21st century.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 153 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 162 Enrolled FullTime Graduates