General Information About Chambersburg Beauty School
The school's principal objective is to prepare its graduates for careers in Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and Manicuring /Pedicuring
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 95 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 37 Enrolled FullTime Graduates