General Information About Clarion County Career Center Practical Nursing Program
The Clarion County Career Center will be selling another modular home at the end of this school year. Check back often for updated pictures and information. For more information regarding the purchase of this home or to possibly have the Construction Technology class custom build you a modular home, please contact the Business Manager Mary Jude Trice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 106 Percent Admitted 30% Men Admitted 35% Women Admitted 29% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 46 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates