General Information About Community College of Beaver County
Community College of Beaver County faculty, staff and administration will help shape your future by: * Equipping individuals with knowledge and skills to further their education, acquire meaningful employment, and enhance the quality of their lives, * Being a leader in developing partnerships which will promote community development and expand the economic potential of the region, * Creating opportunities for lifelong learning and personal enrichment and * Adapting to the needs of the region
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,844 Native American 8.0 Asian 23.0 African American 306.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,473 Enrolled FullTime Graduates