General Information About Cortiva Institute-Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy
The mission of Cortiva -Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy is to educate and train dedicated individuals to provide professional quality massage therapy in order to promote the health and well-being of humanity while bringing due recognition to the art and science of massage.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 287 Native American 2 Asian 3 African American 32 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates