General Information About Crawford County Career and Technical Center Practical Nursing Program
The Mission of the Crawford County Career and Technical Center is to provide career and technical education to secondary and adult students in collaboration with family, community, employers and post-secondary providers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 28 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 25 Enrolled FullTime Graduates